By working for Stingray Branding you will receive fantastic opportunities in addition to playing a major role in the success of local businesses, such as:
- Commission for services sold
- Working with the growing and established companies of your city
- Attendance to local events and education opportunities
- Access to our partner programs
- Provided leads and networking opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development and Training
- An established system, reputation, and focus
- Improved benefits and offerings are being developed daily for our employees
- Career growth
We are a full service marketing agency that works with start ups through $50 Million + size businesses. We assist the Stingrays, Riverdogs, E-Commerce companies, local service businesses, and more with digital marketing.
Internships we are currently seeking are Business Operations and Web Design. The Business Operations person will be replacing our current intern. She assists us with networking at local events, contributing to planning marketing strategies, doing SWOT analysis, developing Competitive Edge’s for clients, communicating with clients, administrative work, customer relations, and working with us for the multiple events we handle the marketing for.
The position is an in-office role in Charleston, SC where they will work standard office hours. We offer a very experienced staff in our office with a casual and positive environment. I am a Florida Gator, our entire staff has marketing and business degrees, and we have over 100 years combined experience for our interns to learn from.
We are seeking interns for the Summer Semester, Fall Semester, and future semesters after that.
An intern with Stingray Branding will learn the following:
- The operations of a marketing agency
- Proper communication between multiple departments
- Communicating and understanding client requests and expectations
- Managing websites, posting blogs, and making website updates
- Proper Search Engine Optimization tactics
- How to create detailed marketing reports
- Marketing Strategy for a variety of industries
- Event promotion tactics, set up, and execution
- Social Media tactics
- Using Facebook insights, Google Ads, and other marketing data to make marketing decisions
- Business Management- emailing, phone calls, invoicing, setting operation standards, efficiency improvements, automation, and more.
This internship is for credit and is unpaid.