By working for Stingray Branding you will receive fantastic opportunities in addition to playing a major role in the success of local businesses, such as:
- Commission for services sold
- Working with the growing and established companies in your city
- Attendance at local events and education opportunities
- Access to our partner programs
- Provided networking opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development and Training
- An established system, reputation, and focus
- Improved benefits and offerings are being developed daily for our employees
- Career growth
- Voluntary Benefits- Aflac & LegalShield with one policy paid for
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Hours: 9 am to 5 pm
Days: Monday to Friday.
Pay: unpaid- this is in exchange for college credit hours.
About this Job
- How projects progress between departments
- Setting proper client expectations
- Developing marketing strategies
- Creating Marketing Reports to identify USP’s, Competitive Edges, and doing SWOT Analysis
- Participating in event planning for local networking events
- Communicating with clients and partners
- Networking and relationship building
- Business Development
- Sales for Marketing Clients
- Small Business Operations
- Website Management & Content Writing Strategies
- & much more.
Our Mission: To provide tangible marketing success to over 1000 businesses in the Charleston, SC metro area by 2021.