By working for Stingray Branding you will receive fantastic opportunities in addition to playing a major role in the success of local businesses, such as:
- Commission for services sold
- Working with the growing and established companies in your city
- Attendance at local events and education opportunities
- Access to our partner programs
- Provided networking opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development and Training
- An established system, reputation, and focus
- Improved benefits and offerings are being developed daily for our employees
- Career growth
- Voluntary Benefits- Aflac & LegalShield with one policy paid for
Outside Sales Representative
Our sales professionals are the face of our company in the local business community. You should have a desire to build the brand of Stingray Branding in Charleston, SC. We are seeking a professional that truly desires to utilize a phenomenal opportunity we have created to help local business professionals while receiving great compensation for doing so. You should have a desire and be able to identify sales opportunities, prospect properly, and close new business accounts. Our sales professional will be expected to attend local networking events during the day and early evening hours, to attend various training events and conferences, and should be a “people person”.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Hours: Variable based on networking events.
Days: Monday to Friday.
Pay: $1,000/mo base + commission.
- Be charismatic
- Willing & able to work up to 40 hours per week on a variable schedule that ranges 730am to 830pm
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Professional & pleasing personality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Email
- Understanding of Social Media, web design, & general marketing
- Reliable Transportation
- Working Computer & Phone
- Actively networking or willing to actively network
- Interested in growing and developing with an evolving company
- Work well with a team
- Fast learner
- Able to handle pressure well
- Willing to meet sales quotas
- Commitment to Excellence
- Know your work schedule and be very reliable
- Maintain professional attire and personal hygiene
- Provide satisfactory answers to customers with questions regarding our products, services, prices, & uses.
- Assist customers in finding suitable products or services that will address their needs.
- Determine prospective clients for the company by attending trade conferences, networking groups, daytime/evening networking events, Chamber events, & seeking referrals from current customers.
- Constantly update current and regular clients about new products and/or services being offered by our company.
- Prepare sales contracts & proposals for clients.
- Audit prospective clients marketing position and create strategies to improve their marketing to generate an ROI for them.
- Negotiate sale agreements in terms of the prices and services it offers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Not required, but preference is given for:
- Sales experience
- Degree in communications, design, marketing, or business
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Pay & Compensation
- $1000/mo base + residual and one time commissions.
- Monthly, Quarterly, & Annual Performance Bonuses
- $40,000-$80,000+ income potential
- Annual Vacation Reward for achieving annual performance goals
- NO salary or commission caps
- Flexible Schedule
Our Mission: To provide tangible marketing success to over 1000 businesses in the Charleston, SC metro area by 2021.
Interview Requirements: You must bring a proposal for a prospective start-up plumbing company serving the Charleston, SC area. You must also bring a copy of your resume and be dressed the same way you would for a potential meeting with a new client.
We are a full-service marketing agency that works with startups through $50 Million + size businesses. We assist the Stingrays, Riverdogs, E-Commerce companies, local service businesses, and more.
Internships we are currently seeking are for Marketing Management. You will perform a variety of marketing related tasks that will develop skillsets with networking at local events, contributing to planning marketing strategies, doing SWOT analysis, developing Competitive Edge’s for clients, communicating with clients, social media management, content writing, and working with us for the multiple events we handle the marketing for.
The position is in Charleston, SC during standard office hours. We offer a very experienced staff in our office with a casual and positive environment. I am a Florida Gator, our entire staff has marketing and business degrees, and we have over 100 years combined experience for our interns to learn from.
We are seeking interns for the Summer Semester, Fall Semester, and future semesters after that.
An intern with Stingray Branding will learn the following:
- The operations of a marketing agency
- Proper communication between multiple departments
- Communicating and understanding client requests and expectations
- Managing websites, posting blogs, and making website updates
- Proper Search Engine Optimization tactics
- How to create detailed marketing reports
- Marketing Strategy for a variety of industries
- Event promotion tactics, set up, and execution
- Social Media Management tactics
- Using Facebook Insights, Google Ads, and other marketing data to make marketing decisions
- Business Management- emailing, phone calls, invoicing, setting operation standards, efficiency improvements, automation, and more.
Pay will be at $10 per hour.