Reports to: Office Manager
Hours: 30-40 hours a week
Days: Monday to Friday.
Pay: $18-$25 per hour depending on experience
Our graphic designer will work on a variety of items to include but are not limited to: logos (from scratch), branding materials, website graphics, social media graphics, flyers, banners, trade show materials, sales documents, and more.
The ideal candidate is a Do-er, is driven to accomplish many tasks per day, is flexible, works under limited supervision, is able to consider the vision the client has and to create the graphics they want, and able to work on a variety of items and industries daily.
The culture in our company is very results-oriented. Our staff works remotely, with the exception of the Office Manager. We are a results-focused agency that provides the highest quality marketing designs and innovations to assist our clients with growing their businesses. We are a mature group of talented marketing professionals that enjoys the work we do, have a high level of pride in the marketing we create, and enjoy working in a high-tempo environment. Respect, flexibility, and a desire for the best are all key elements in success in this marketing company.
Benefits after 90 days:
- Aflac Voluntary Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Holidays Off
The Outcomes Expected of this individual
- Create logos and branding from client descriptions
- Achieving approvals on graphic designs within 2 revisions
- Able to review items created by clients and determine colors, fonts, and intent
- Able to create designs according to deadlines
- Create designs according to time limits
- Respond to client and staff communication daily
- Be positive, uplifting, and a refreshing spirit via phone and in-person communication
- Creating a variety of graphic design items daily – logos, flyers, business cards, brochures, presentations, social media graphics, website graphics, and more.
- Editing and revising existing graphic design items made by past designers
- Providing guidance to fellow staff members on branding and design improvements
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
- Communicate with fellow employees
- Attend in-person and video-based meetings with clients as necessary
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Other tasks as determined by management
- 3+ years of graphic design experience in a professional environment
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, computers).
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of Word & Excel
- Be Proactive
- Professional Grooming & Appearance
- Associates or higher in Graphic Design or related program
- Reliable Transportation, Internet, and phone
- Web Design – WordPress is a large benefit, this will allow you to consistently work full time.
- Preference is given for living within driving distance of our office
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- Familiar with Google Workspace and Google Products
- Visit stingraybranding.com/careers/ and submit your application with a resume attached, including 3 references. PLEASE INCLUDE A PORTFOLIO OR PAST WORKS TO REVIEW.
- Qualified candidates will receive an email to schedule an interview.
- Secondary interviews will be offered if necessary.
- A new candidate will be hired when the right person is identified, ideally by June 1.